Please contact info@UlcerativeColitis.org.uk
with any queries or suggestions. We would in particular appreciate any
experience you have of dietary, lifestyle or other changes you have found
that help with Ulcerative Colitis
Colitis UK is a trading name of pfp Solutions Ltd. Registered Office: 1 Temple Mill Island, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1SG. Registered in England and Wales No. 07670261. Data protection registration number Z2763874.
- We will not sell or pass on your details to third parties for commercial gain
- We may use your details to enable social networking and interaction - it will usually be clear where this is the intention
- We may use your details to send you information from ourselves or third parties about goods or services that may be of interest to you - but in doing so will not pass on your details to third parties
- We will not use your details for any purpose where we do not believe you would willingly consent to it
- We may use photos taken by ourselves or members/supporters for social networking, sharing and journalistic purposes. If you are a subject of a photo and wish it to be removed then please contact email@example.com
- For the purpose of this policy each of our trading names will be treated as a seperate entitiy and use of data not transferred between trading names. For administrative purposes data will be stored on pfp-Solutions Ltd computer systems and accessible by pfp-Solutions Ltd Employees and Directors.
- We will take appropriate and reasonable measures to protect your data.
pfp Solutions Ltd is an ethical company with it's directors having a long history in environmental and ethical campaiging.
Our ethical policy is as follows -
We will not knowingly trade with, advertise or promote companies taking part in the following activities
- Promotion of gambling
- The sex/porn industry
- Promotion of tobacco
- Exploitative credit or high interest loans
- Intentional misleading, deception, exploitatiton or manipulation of customers or the general public
- Excessive or unecessary polution or use of natural resources
We will prefer and encourage companies that take part in the following activities
- Reduction in energy and natural resource consumption
- Provide services and goods in an altruistic manner
- Promote activities, goods or services that benefit both the physical and mental welbeing of customers and the general public