Diet pills

Use this forum to share your experiences of changes to lifestyle and diet. Have you found anything that helped your colitis ? Have you tried low residue diets or increasing your water intake ?
JessParry

Diet pills

Post by JessParry »

Hi everyone :)

I have recently been trying to lose weight after Christmas and seem to be struggiling to I have bought the Vicky Patterson Mini V: Burn.
For anyone who doesn't know, there tablets which raise your metabolism and heart rate to help you lose weight and makes you more awake to be more motivated!
However I always bloat with coffee and tea and I think it's because of the cafein and this product has a lot of cafein in!

I wanted to know if anyone has tried them or anything similar and if it gave them a flare or made any of there symptoms flare up!!

Thanks guys

Austingep

Diet pills

Post by Austingep »

Diet pills dont work and are so unhealthy Most people are overweight because of the toxicity of their bodies. There are much better ways to lose weight and inches than popping pills, seriously. I had amazing results with the ultimate body applicator and those that Ive recommended it to have as well. Its so unique it was hand picked for the Emmy and Oscar Awards celebrity gift bags.